I will try to update my blog soon.
Take care friends.
:)


Updates...
It will be end of my final year in NYP soon, cant wait. I will defintely miss my friends and school life and MOST importantly I miss Janet loh who's in Germany now. Received an email from her, really glad that she's enjoying herself over there. Hope that she will be back in a blink of an eye! I am still planning on my overseas trip after my exams, still not sure of where to go but I just wan to go for a holiday, be it a short or long one, coz I am so stressed up recently with all the projects. Losing lots of hair and good brain cells!
Will be having my first paper on 26th of Feb and last paper on the 2nd of March, ONE DAY before my baby's BDAE! How lucky can I get.. Haha. Anyway, haven tot of how to celebrate his bdae coz I am so so so busy with sch lately. I don't even have time to think about how to spend valentine's day, let alone his bdae. But darling HJ wants to date me for valentine's day, to go double dating.