disclaimer
I will try to update my blog soon.
Take care friends.
:)
Picture 1: Taken somewhere in year 1, when my hair was short and little. With Wantian. 
Picture 2: Also in year 1 I guess, when i was still naive and innocent.

Picture 3: Year 1 still, think i jus got my hair cut on that day. thinking of cutting it again.

Picture 4: Beginning of Year 2. With my huijun. Sweet huh......

Picture 5: Year 2, Yet again with Huijun dearest. We took this pic coz i seldom tie my hair.

Last Picture: Well, somewhere in year 1 i guess. Went for some stupid CCA trip to Pulau Ubin. Although felt really stupid to even went there, there are lots of great memories left behind. I remember Wanqi wasn't really familiar with bide riding and she almost fell a couple of times and huijun and i got to guard behind her, haha. Those were the days, i truly miss.